Saturday, March 30, 2013

water+liquid acrylic+2brushes+textured paper oops have I said too much.

COLORFUL KOI
finished this awhile back. It's 12X16 and I do have prints available $20.00 + $5.00 shipping anywhere in the US add $8.00 for International. Inquiry's fritzart76@gmail.com


I made these little guys for my homie Ash when he was going through rough times with his apprenticeship. His hard work paid off, he finished his apprenticeship and is continuing the path in becoming a master tattooer. good job Ashkon



this is a sneak peak at a split page of rose flash Ash and I did, it's 1 in a set of 12 sheets! we are early on in collecting and selecting the line drawings but it's looking pretty killer. COMING SOON!


as always good will and good fortune to you and yours
thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment